Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grocery Haul

I find grocery hauls to be really fun. I've watched them on YouTube and I find it helpful to see what other people are buying to help them lose weight, feel fuller longer, or to make those new recipes they are trying. So, here ya go...



Classico Roasted Portabello Sauce (1/2 cup = 70 cal)
Skim Milk (1 cup = 90 cal)
Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmasean & Garlic (10 crackers = 90 cal)
Low Calorie Margarine (2 tsp = 35 cal)
Plain Yogurt (3/4 cup = 70 cal)
Mini Corn Cobs (1/2 cup = 15 cal)
BBQ Rice Crackers (8 crackers = 60 cal)
V8 Low Sodium (1 cup = 50 cal)
Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Light (1/3 cup = 90 cal)
Smoked Chicken Breast (3 slices = 40 cal)
Weight Watchers Whole Wheat Wraps (1 wrap = 90 cal)

Deli Mix Sprouts
2 packages of Sugar Snap Peas (only 1 pictured)
4 Tomatoes
3 Golden Delicious Apples
1 Red Onion
1 Sweet Potato
4 pack of Red Peppers



4 Pears
Famous Dave's Pickles (4 slices = 35 cal) (OMG, for pickles?!? I love pickles and had to try these, otherwise, I would never buy them. I would buy regular dill pickles for 10 calories each)
Nature's Path Ancient Grains Granola (3/4 cup = 250 cal)
Tribe Hummus (2 TBSP = 50 cal)


Hope you enjoy Grocery Hauls as much as I do! I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions too!

2 comments:

  1. that's AWESOME! I've never heard of grocery hauls. I moved in with my younger sister a year or so ago and she had NO idea how to grocery shop, I had to help her a lot picking healthy things that could go well together. I love this idea. I'll pass it on to my many little sisters moving out doing grocery shopping for the first time! O and I really want your hummus :)

    ReplyDelete