Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Figuring it all out...

Hello Everyone!

I haven't figured out how I want to do this blog yet. I used to post a weigh-in every Friday and a review every Sunday with other little posts sprinkled in between.

I still haven't figured out how I really want to approach this weight-loss thing again either. Last time around, I was in a very different place. I was working part time, in a long term and unhappy relationship. I was working out by doing the Couch to 5K, cardio machines, and circuit weights. Going to the gym about 3 times/week. I was also counting calories and had lots of time to plan meals.

Switch to the present... I am single (with a new bf), with a full-time job. I'm still calorie counting. And I'm unsure of myself in the gym. I've been doing solely cardio such as the elliptical and some steep incline walking on the treadmill. I go to the gym about 2x/week right now and do a lot of walking to and from work.

It's coming along... but slowly. I haven't been weighing myself regularly either.

To all those who are getting back on the wagon... How did you get back on?

And... What do you like to see in blogs?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see ya back! You totally inspired me to host a challenge! So, technically, you could be posting a weigh-in every Tuesday if you want to participate! ;) Keep your head up, you'll fall into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete